Beef Stroganoff - Quick Meal
- 1 lb beef - cubed into ½ inch pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 0.5 medium onion
- ¼ cup sour cream or yogurt
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Season beef with all of the above dry ingredients.
- Fry onion and garlic in oil and butter until slightly browned.
- Add seasoned beef and fry until cooked.
- Add cream of mushroom soup.
- Add sour cream and wisk to stir in.
- Add parsley and salt/pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
- May garnish with crushed peppers/paprika and parsley if desired.