Chicken Mushroom Over Rice - Quick Meal
Quick weeknight meal.
- 1-2 cups rice
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (see cream of mushroom recipe if want homemade)
- ½ - 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced - crimini mushrooms preferable)
- parsley for garnishing
- Cook rice in separate pot according to package directions
- Place chicken breasts in baking pan.
- Spray with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper
- Spread sliced mushrooms over chicken.
- Pour can of cream of mushroom soup over top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350F for about 30 minutes or until chicken in tender but cooked through.
- Serve warm over rice.