Chili Garlic Baked Hoisin Pork Chops
This is a super simple recipe , perfect for a weeknight meal or a quick meal to suit the busy holiday season.
- 5 pork chops
- 2 to 4 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 to 2 tbsp crushed chili pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Place pork chops in greased baking pan (I used glass baking dishes).
- Sprinkle on one side of the pork chops half the garlic powder and crushed chili peppers.
- Spread half the Hoisin sauce on top of the garlic and chili.
- Flip over pork chops, and evenly spread the other side with remaining garlic powder, crushed chili pepper and Hoisin sauce.
- Cook in preheated 375F oven until meat is to desired tenderness.
- Serve warm with a garnish of chopped cilantro or green onions, beside steamed rice.