Indian Chicken Pizza With Hot Mango Chutney Sauce
This is a great recipe to make if you have leftovers of Hot Mango Chutney Chicken, or if you have leftover store bought roast chicken.
- 1 cup roast chicken (store bought or homemade), shredded
- 1 cup hot mango chutney sauce mix (recipe follows)
- 1 to 2 stalks green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mozarella (or other mild) cheese, shredded
- 1 large pizza crust or 2 large sized naans (storebought or homemade)
Hot Mango Chutney Sauce
- ½ cup mayonaise
- ½ cup sour cream (may substitute with plain yogurt)
- 2 to 3 tbsp hot mango chutney (storebought or homemade)
- 2 to 3 tsp curry powder (adjust according to taste)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Mix all ingredients for hot mango chutney sauce in a bowl.
- Spread sauce evenly on pizza crust or naan bread.
- Spread shredded chicken and chopped green onion over bread.
- Spread cheese over top of chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.