Korean Bbq Pork Sandwich
This is a a great idea for leftover Korean BBQ Pork. Using a store bought barbecue sauce and baking the meat makes this dish quick on preparation.
- 1 lb pork
- 3 to 4 tbsp Korean Barbecue Sauce (storebought)
- ½ medium onion, cut into rings
- 4 to 6 -6 inch sandwich bread
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- Marinade whole pork pieces with storebought Korean barbecue sauce.
- Place onions on top of pork. Marinade for up to 3 hours in fridge.
- When ready, place meat into 375F oven.
- Once cooked, remove meat from oven; let rest 10 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Warm sandwich bread. Once warmed to desired temperature, spread butter on bread. Place meat and onion mixture into bun.
- Top with lettuce. Serve warm.