Malaysian Style Sambal Fish
- 1 fish - fried (To fry fish, wash with salt water, season with salt and pepper and fry in shallow pan)
- 2 medium onions - cut into chunky slices
- 1 bulb garlic - cut into slices
- 5 to 15 dry chillies (depending on taste)
- 2 inches ginger
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 lime - juice
- 2 tsp vinegar
- Cut onions, garlic, ginger into cube size.
- Fry until slightly brown in oil.
- Add dry chillies and fry until fragrant.
- Once fragrant, cool slightly, then pour into food processor and process until well minced.
- Pour back into original pan and warm thru.
- Add juice of 1 lime and 2 tsp of vinegar into sambal mixture
- Pour sambal over fish and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve warm with rice.