A rich, moist and delectable brownie dessert made with nuts, white and dark chocolates topped with a chewy layer of melted marshmallow.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour (may use 1/3 cup whole wheat flour, 2/3 cups all purpose flour if desired)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips + 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ¾ cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Melt butter.
- Mix together eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add melted butter to mix.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder separately and add to butter mix.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Separate mixture into half.
- In a separate bowl, melt chocolate chips + 1 tbsp butter.
- Add melted chocolate to one half of separated mixture.
- Mix well then add marshmallows to this portion.
- Add white chocolate chips to other portion of mixture.
- Pour white chocolate mixture onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour chocolate marshmallow mixture onto the top of the white chocolate mixture.
- Use knife to make swirls in batter.
- Bake at 350F in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes.