Noodles With Korean Gochujang And Egg
This is a variation of the Malaysian Dry Wonton Noodles. It uses Gochujang as a main ingredient of the noodle. The egg replaces the meat as a quick alternate for protein.
- 1 lb fresh noodles (thin or thick wonton noodles, thick shanghai noodles or cooked spaghetti)
- 3 boiled eggs
- lettuce, cilantro
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp Gochujang, or Korean chili paste
- Boil noodles until al dente and warm. Drain well.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl for sauce. Mix noodles into sauce, and stir well.
- Boil eggs. Serve eggs as a topping to noodles.
- Garnish with sliced lettuce, cilantro or any of your favorite greens.