Oven Roasted Zucchini Salad
Oven Roasted Zucchini Salad is a fresh way to serve zucchini. I made this zucchini dish as a side to Paprika Lime Pork Chops and the two flavors complemented each other perfectly.
- 3 medium zucchinis, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, or any other mild vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place sliced zucchinis on greased pan in a single layer.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place zucchinis in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender to a fork.
- Remove zucchini from heat and add cider vinegar.
- Adjust for salt to taste.
- Serve warm.