Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Mixing 2 ingredients that tastes great in a cookie, peanut butter and oatmeal. Great for a snack or as a dessert.
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup oatmeal
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Mix together butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, oatmeal, and salt in separate bowl.
- Add to egg mixture and mix until well blended. Add chopped walnuts.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven of 350F for 10-13 minutes.
- Mix baking powder in 1 tsp of warm water. Add to sugar/egg mixture and mix well.