A creamy side dish which goes well with any grilled meat.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 rib celery-diced
- 2 stalks green onion - finely chopped
- ¼ cup mayonaise
- ¼ cup yogurt or sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika for garnish
- parsley for garnish
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain well.Cut into bite sized chunks.
- Add mayonaise, yogurt or sour cream. Mix well.
- Add diced carrots, celery and green onion.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley.
- Serve warm or cold.