Quick Fish Tacos
- 4 to 6 fish sticks of your favorite brand
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cabbage (or coleslaw mix to be quick)
- 4 to 6 warmed tortilla
Spicy Creamy Taco Sauce
- 1 lime or lemon juice
- ¼ to 3 tsp Sriracha sauce, adjust according to taste
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup mayonaise
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- Cheese, shredded
- Sweet red onion, diced
- Salsa, storebought or home made
- Cook fishsticks per package directions.
- Mix all ingredients for the spicy creamy taco sauce.
- Set up coleslaw mix, shredded cheese, diced sweet red onion, salsa in separate bowls.
- Serve with warmed tortilla.