Sex In A Pan
A quick yet scrumptious layered dessert made of cream cheese, whipped cream, and pudding on a buttery nutty crust. A favorite in our house.
- ½ cup butter - softened
- ½ cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup flour
- 8 oz package of cream cheese - softened
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 2 small (8oz) packages of whipped cream
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (5-6oz)
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (5-6oz)
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tbsp cooled coffee (optional)
- 2 tbsp rum (optional)
- crushed walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Mix butter, walnuts, and flour and press into 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 mins. Let cool.
- For cream cheese layer, mix cream cheese with sugar.
- Mix 1.5 packages of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over cooled crust.
- For chocolate layer, mix vanilla and chocolate pudding powders with 3 cups of milk.
- Add cooled coffee and rum into pudding mixture.(optional)
- Pour over cream cheese layer. Let set.
- Top over pudding layer with remaining whipped cream.
- Sprinkle over with crushed nuts. (optional)
- Let sit in fridge for 30-60 minutes if possible to let set.
- Serve cold (with whipped cream topping if desired).