Strawberries And Cream Dessert
A delicious berry treat topped on a creamy layer, drizzled with chocolate over a buttery nutty crust.
- ½ cup butter - softened
- ½ cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup flour
- 8 oz package of cream cheese - softened
- 0.5 confectioners sugar
- 1 small tub cool whip
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- chocolate sauce (i.e. Hersheys or any store brand)
- Mix butter, walnuts, and flour and press into 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 mins. Let cool.
- For cream cheese layer, mix cream cheese with sugar.
- Mix with cool whip topping.
- Pour over cooled crust.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
- Serve cold.