Sweet And Salty Spanish Peanuts
My kids love the peanuts we get as appetizer at our favorite Chinese restaurant. This is my attempt at the sweet and salty peanuts they so generously serve us.
- 1 lb raw Spanish Peanuts
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan. Lower heat.
- Add raw peanuts to pan.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Cook peanuts over low heat until slightly browned. Stir frequently.
- Once peanuts are cooked, turn off heat.
- Add sugar and adjust salt to taste. Mix well.
- Remove from heat. Peanut will get crunchy once it cools completely.