A savory meat dumpling that can be served in a soup, as a crispy appetizer or as a side to noodles.
- 1 cup Ground Pork
- ½ cup Chopped Shrimp
- 2 tsp salt
- Wonton skin - from store
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 3 stalks Green Onion- chopped
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 1 Egg
- Mix all above ingredients together.
- Place about 1 1/2 tsp of meat mixture into wonton skin.
- Seal skin with a little water.
- Place into boiling water to cook.
- Add salt to taste for soup.
- Garnish with some green onion.
- May be frozen up to 3 months at this point.