Crockpot Creamy Sausage And Potato Soup
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup chorizo sausage, diced (or any spicy sausage)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk (whole or 2% preferred)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 cup frozen carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- salt/pepper to taste
- If raw, bake sausage in oven at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until almost fully cooked. Save sausage drippings for soup
- Dice all vegetables and sausage.
- Add all ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook in crockpot for 3-4 hours on high, or 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve with grilled cheese sandwich or crackers.