Indian Inspired Yogurt Lime Rice
This dish uses the chicken marinade of Tikka Masala Chicken. Not wanting to waste the flavorful marinade, I added it to steamed rice and Yogurt Lime Rice was born. Works well as a side to any curried dish.
- Leftover Chicken Marinade of Tikka Masala Chicken
- Rice for Steaming
- 1 Carrot (shredded, Optional)
- Use leftover tikka masala chicken marinade to replace 1/2 the water needed to cook rice.
- Use milk for the remaining 50%.
- Optional: Add 1 cup shredded carrot into rice pot before cooking rice and stir.
- Yogurt Lime Rice goes well as a side to Chicken Tikka Masala.