Baked Teriyaki Pork
This is a quick way to create a tasty baked variation of teriyaki pork. A great main dish for a busy weeknight or fast paced weekend. Requires some advance preparation for marinading for the best flavor.
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 inch ginger chopped (or 2 tsp ginger powder)
- 2 cloves garlic chopped (or 2 tsp garlic powder)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 lbs pork chops, or country style ribs
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients, except the meat, in a saucepan or microwavable bowl. Heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add cooled marinade to meat and marinade for 1 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 375F until cooked through.
- Once cooked, cut into bite sized pieces and garnish with chopped green onions or cilantro.
- Serve with warm rice and some salad.