Bbq Chicken Pizza
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken - storebought, shredded
- 1 large pizza crust (storebought or homemade; may substitute with 6-8 pita breads to make single sized)
- ½ to 1 cup barbecue sauce - storebought
- 3 to 4 cups shredded cheese (monterey jack, mozarella or any mild cheese)
- ½ to 1 medium sweet onion, sliced thinly or diced
- Shred rotisserie chicken.
- Spread barbecue sauce on pizza crust.
- Spread shredded rotisserie chicken and sweet onion over barbecue sauce.
- Spread shredded cheese over pizza.
- Cook in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts.