Egg Omelett Sandwich
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp oil
- ½ cup mushroom, diced (or stems of broccoli, diced)
- 4 to 6 slices of bread
- 2 to 3 slices of cheese (pepperjack, mozarella, cheddar)
- 1 jalapeno peppers, some chopped, some sliced, Optional
- 3 to 4 leaves of lettuce
- mayonaise or mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute chopped onion, garlic and jalapeno in oil until fragrant.
- Add chopped mushroom (or other chopped vegetable) and fry until partially cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add whisked egg and let cook on one side, before flipping over to cook the other side.
- Remove from heat and cut into appropriate sizes to fit in sandwich.
- Toast bread and spread with mayonaise or mustard as desired.
- Place cooked omelett on top of toast, layer with cheese, tomato and lettuce.
- Serve with fries if desired.