Roasted Tomato Salsa
A delicious sauce to add to any meal.
- 1 lb tomato - cut into quarters
- 1 2 jalapeno pepper (optional - adjust to taste)
- ½ medium onion
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- vegetable oil
- 1 medium lime
- Season tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, onion and garlic with oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes.
- Place in food processor.
- Add cumin and grind until texture is still slightly chunky.
- Add fresh cilantro and juice of 1 lime to mixture.