Spicy Oven Fries Or Sweet Potato Fries
Homemade fries to go as a side.
- 1 medium sweet potato or 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt/pepper
- 1 tsp paprika or crushed pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Cut potato or sweet potato into long strips
- Mix all above ingredients over fries.
- Bake in oven at 400F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Coat with some oil. Return to oven after cooling, bake in oven at 400F for 15 minutes.