Sweet And Sour Fish
Sweet, tangy and savory all at once. One of my favorite meals that my aunt makes at her house. This is her signature dish!
- 2 to 4 white fish (small to medium sized)
Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 to 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- ¼ medium onion - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 0.25 cilantro - chopped
- 2 stalks green onions - chopped
- 2 to 3 tsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- ½ to 1 cup pineapple chunks (if desired)
- ½ to 1 cup water
- ½ tsp sugar
- Fry onion and garlic in oil until slightly brown.
- Add ketchup and sriracha sauce. Lower heat and let simmer.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar,sugar and black pepper.
- Add pineapple (optional) and let simmer. Lastly add green onions and turn off heat.
- Pour sauce over fish and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve warm with rice.
- Pan fry or bake fish.
- Add water to sauce to thin out gravy to desired consistency.