As a mom of messy kids, I cringe any time maple syrup makes an appearance at the table. Sweet Pancakes are my solution to those sticky breakfast mornings. They're great as an on-the-go breakfast or snack too!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 tbsp oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or blueberries (optional)
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add milk, beaten egg and melted butter.
- Whisk well until lumps are gone.
- Fry in greased pan until golden brown on one side, then flip over.
- Serve as is or with berries.