Tomato Cheese Melts
Great quick vegetable side that looks beautiful beside any meal.
- 4 medium sized tomatoes (with tops cut off)
- 0.5 0.75 cup shredded cheese (preferably mozarella)
- Bacon bits (optional)
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place tomatoes on cooking sprayed baking tray
- Spray tops of tomatoes with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle some bacon bits, salt and pepper over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle shred cheese over top or tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400F for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve as a vegetable side dish.