Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
A perfect blend of spicyness, chewiness and crispiness from the buffalo chicken, melted cheese and crispy tortilla
- ½ lb chicken breast or tenders
- 1 to 2 tsp tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- ¼ cup onion - diced - optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Soft Tortilla
- 1 cup cheese (any kind, preferably pepperjack)
- Marinade chicken breast with salt, pepper and tabasco sauce.
- Bake in oven at 350F for 20 minutes or until cooked but tender
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Warm up pan.
- Place tortilla onto pan, place chicken, onion and cheese on top and cover with another tortilla shell.
- Let warm until cheese melted.
- Flip tortilla sandwich over so that other side can be browned.
- May serve with homemade salsa as dipping sauce