Roasted Mediterranean Salad
A wonderful side dish on a summer day.
- 1 eggplant
- 1 red pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut eggplant and zucchini into long slanted thin slices
- Cut onions and red pepper into thin slices.
- Chop through parsley.
- Use part of olive oil for vinaigrette to season vegetables.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper over vegetables.
- Bake at 400F at top rack of oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining olive oil with balsamic vinegar salt/pepper.
- Pour over roasted vegetables and serve warm preferably.
- May serve with lemon potatoes and Baked Spiced Pork Chops.