Kale And Leek Stirfry
I have been cooking with kale for a while now, and this is my favorite way of preparing it - cut thinly and stir fried with leeks. Leeks impart a sweetness to the kale and complements it perfectly. This dish works well as a vegetable side to any dish.
- 1 small bunch kale, cut into thin strips
- 1 leek, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or 1 clove fresh garlic if preferred)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (may use soy sauce to substitute, or salt to taste)
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan.
- Add cut kale into pan.
- Stir until kale is almost limp then add garlic powder and leeks.
- Add fish sauce to mix and stir.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.