Spicy Sriracha Coleslaw
This recipe puts a twist on the traditional Coleslaw. Here we add spicy Sriracha Sauce to regular coleslaw. My kids loved it so much they became vegetarians for the night.
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 to 2 tsp Sriracha sauce, adjust according to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt, adjust according to taste
- ½ cup mayonaise
- Heat vinegar so that sugar will dissolve in it. Microwave heating works well for this.
- Add salt and pepper to heated vinegar.
- Mix together mayonnaise and Sriracha Sauce.
- Add to cooled vinegar mix. Add black pepper and whisk.
- When ready to serve, pour over shredded vegetables.