Easy Raspberry Shake
The hot summer weather has forced me to try out quick, cold recipes to appease my warm kids. Raspberry Shake is an easy one I do often. It takes only 3 ingredients and one ice-crushing blender. I substitute frozen raspberries for frozen pineapple, frozen blueberry or frozen strawberry. Pretty much any of your favorite frozen fruit in your freezer will work well in this recipe if you can conceive of it tasting good in a shake.
- 1 cup frozen raspberry
- 1 cup ice-cream (I use vanilla, feel free to substitute any flavor that you feel will go well with the frozen fruit that you are using - Feel free to substitute for vanilla yogurt (or any flavor sweetened yogurt compatible with the frozen fruit you are using)
- 1 -1.5 cup milk ( Closer to 1.5 cups if you're using ice-cream, closer to 1 cup if you are using yogurt - adjust according to shake thickness desired)
- Add frozen raspberry and milk to ice-crushing blender.
- Mix until all frozen raspberry is finely ground and mixed well.
- Feel free to add a little more milk if blender requires it.
- Add ice-cream to mix and blend until well mixed.
- Serve cold immediately. Enjoy!