Paprika Lime Pork Chops
This is a quick and easy meal, great for a weeknight. The tang of lime complements the mild spiciness of paprika. Feel free to substitute with hot chili powder to increase heat.
- 5 pork chops (or about 2 to 3 lbs of pork chops)
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp paprika powder (may substitute with hot chili powder if preferred)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 handful cilantro (for garnish)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle half of dry ingredients on each side of meat.
- Distribute oil over over top of powders placed on top of pork to prevent burning. May use oil spray if more convenient.
- Grease baking pan before placing thawed porkchops.
- Sprinkle juice of 1 lime over pork. Save juice of other lime as garnish after meat is cooked.
- Place meat in preheated 375F oven until meat is cooked to desired tenderness.
- Serve warm with cilantro as garnish with a side of lemon potatoes or steamed rice.