A healthy granola snack or topping full of nutty and fruity flavor.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- ½ cup craisins (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together except raisins and craisin.
- Spread evenly on baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hr in preheated oven at 250F, stirring every 15-20minutes.
- Add raisins and craisins after taking out of oven.
- May serve as topping on yogurt, or eat with milk as cereal, or just as a snack on the go.