Quick Crispy Chicken Tenders
A quick, healthy and nutritious lunch. Great for the kids too!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 2 cups bread crumbs (may use store bought or see bread crumb recipe)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Season chicken tenders with paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dunk seasoned chicken tenders in whisked egg,then into bread crumbs.
- Place chicken tenders on greased baking tray.
- Bake each side for 10-15 minutes.