Coffee Vanilla Frappucino
Nothing beats a cool coffee frappucino on a hot sleepy day. The combination of caffeine and blended ice work together for a perfect pick-me-up.
- 1 cup brewed coffee (cooled completely)
- 1 cup vanilla ice-cream (or any other flavor that complements coffee)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Blend cooled coffee with ice cubes in ice-crushing blender until ice is crushed and well blended.
- Add ice-cream and blend until well mixed.
- Feel free to top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
- Makes about 2 cups of Coffee Vanilla Frappucino.